Sunday 18 September 2011

DELHI BOY-REPOSTE!

Must unabashedly admit guilty to the charge of plagiarism at the title of my post.Was fascinated at the blog of Ms.Shah and even more by the huge reactions to it.Since I  fancy myself to something of a thinker and occasional writer,cannot hide the temptation of reacting to the blog of madame Shah.Am not pasting reaction to the blog on Ms.Shah's blog since she is already tired of her celebrity status (she writes she does not care to read reactions to her action-ASTONISHING -even God hasn't reached that stage yet!).But laudable if you brush aside my "sick"sense of humor and remind me about what people would not do in this country for their 15 minutes of fame.So folks here is to me-the new kid on the block-raking up his own controversy by these wicked words-for those who have a similar pathetic sense of humor as I have there is more to follow.Watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment