Sunday 26 May 2019

CCTV

Nothing is more common in life than unsuccessful people with talent.In my role as life coach/motivation speaker,I am often asked this.Why did I not succeed?
Is there any formula to success?What are my deficiencies?How do I find out where I lacked?
My answer is:focus a CCTV on yourself.Only,this is a different type of CCTV.
Here it goes:


1.C = COMMITMENT

2.C = CAPABILITY

3.T = TOOLS

4.V = VISION


Failure occurs at one or more than one deficiencies in above.

Am I DEFINITELY committed to the goal I wish to reach?How badly do I want it?Do I want it as badly as a man under water wants air?

Am I capable enough ?I want to sing like Kishore Kumar.I am desperately committed to it.But my voice would wake up the dead and make screeching tyres sound musical.I want to write the greatest life force novel after Atlas Shrugged.But MY knowledge of English language is class X level.Dead end.

Do I have the tools to accomplish my task?Iwant to start the great NGO for women empowerment.But my funds are not enough to hire a basic office.Or that there are no fellow volunteers.I want to be a great tax professional.But I do not have the case law software.Bye bye dreams.

And finally.Do I have the vision?The macro image of my goal,its scope,its impact,to boldly see myself going where no one has gone before?


You have the answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment