Monday 29 March 2021

The children God forgot

 Been reading several political posts lately.

I have a reaction.

My question is to my countrymen.

Will you learn or will politics continue to drug reason ,it's success riding on our emotional buttons getting pushed?


I am completely apolitical.

I have never voted in my entire life.Never will.


Vote and support whoever u wish to.


But look at yourself.Look at the country.Decide events.Not individuals.Contest content not it's creator.


I only pray for my country and humanity with folded hands:


साहिब नज़र रखना, मौला नज़र रखना

तेरा करम सबको मिले, सबकी फिकर रखना

साहिब नज़र रखना, मौला नज़र रखना


ना आदमी की आदमी झेले गुलामियाँ

ना आदमी से आदमी मांगे सलामियाँ

जो फर्क पैदा हो रहे वो फर्क गर्क हों

सबको बराबर बांट ये धरती ये आसमान

कोई भी ना हो दर्द में, सबकी खबर रखना

साहिब नज़र रखना, मौला नज़र रखना


सब सर उठा के चल सकें सबको ये बल मिले

कोई किसी आवाज़ को, दाता कुचल ना दे

यहाँ काम भी सबको मिले, आराम भी सबको

मेहनत करे जो आदमी, मेहनत का फल मिले

हर बोल पे, हर बात पे, अपना असर रखना

साहिब नज़र रखना, मौला नज़र रखना

If public service is not about this ,it's about nothing.

(writer:Munna Dhiman)


Never fail to get tears in my eyes listening to this song and seeing the plight of the gullible,the destiny crushed  and the manipulated.


The children God forgot.


Make Him remember.By reason.

Till there remains one last honest tear,the blessed aren't done.

No comments:

Post a Comment