Wednesday 12 February 2020

DEFINED


A thought to think over:
Do not expect your life to be a never ending pool party....It won't be.We Indians are masters at self deception and procrastination is our weapon of choice.
It does not hurt to occasionally confront oneself and take a good hard look at the mirror without blinking.
Don't say you have time or that when your time comes then...Your time will never come.The secret is to become wise before you get old.
My father often asked me about background of my friends.It angered me a lot because I thought what my friend's father does is not why I should be his friend.I was wrong.It was part of contour of my choice.Choosing to be his friend was my choice.And
WE ARE DEFINED BY OUR CHOICES.
SO friends.Control your destiny.We always have options.Always.
LET YOUR CHARACTER DRIVE YOUR STORY.

No comments:

Post a Comment